Friday, March 22, 2013

TWANAS - Winter 2013 Illustrations

Here is the TWANAS cover image from our latest issue!! 
I got to help work on the cover this time!! 
Done in collaboration with the amazing Jessica!! 
She did an absolutely gorgeous megaphone painting 
and I got to integrate it into the background!!
Also done in collaboration with all of the amazing Twanistas 
who submitted their beautiful quotes and sayings for the image!!


A reversible image done for a piece by the fantastic Andrew!! 
He had a super inspiring idea for a reversible sinkhole illustration...
so I ran with it!!
His story turned out absolutely amazing!! 

I got to do another comic this quarter as well!! 
This one is based on the new "Harlem Shake" craze!!

Another absolutely amazing quarter!! 
Everyone did such an incredible job and all of their hard work 
and effort really shows!! The issue looks absolutely gorgeous!!
I can't wait for another great quarter!! Go TWANAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment