Saturday, February 28, 2015

Character Design












































Here is a whole dump of stuff from the absolutely ridiculously 
amazingly awesome Character Design class I got to take last Fall!!
Definitely one of my favorite classes so far!! :D
It really helped me loosen up my drawings and break away from 
the stiff posing a bit!! We got to draw a bunch of different 
characters each week; some of our own making, and some 
inspired by other artists and styles that you may recognize 
(no copyright infringement intended)!!
My amazing professor also gave me a bunch of great comments 
and critiques on a lot of these!! So hopefully I'll have some time 
to go back and make those adjustments soon!!
There's still a lot I need to work on...but hopefully I'll keep learning!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment